Introduction To Baked Hamburger Meatloaf
Baked Hamburger Meatloaf is a meatloaf ( like a bread containing ground beef) made with a very less quantity of ground beef and is given the shape of a loaf manually on a flat pan or it is entirely prepared by cooking it in a loaf pan.Meatloaf is prepared in a meat loaf shape and cut into slices like a bread which is cut into slices and then different techniques are applied to prevent the meat loaf from drying like covering it with sauce or wrapping it with moisture or filling it with meats,vegetables and cheese.
All the factors which can make this meatloaf dry are kept in mind before preparing this dish and all the ingredients used in the preparation of this dish keeps the this dish from getting dried. Especially the methods and techniques used in the preparation of this dish will make this dish delicious and prevent it from drying
YIELD: 50 portion EACH PORTION: 1 slice with 2 oz sauce
Step One To Prepare Meatloaf
Scale lb=pound oz=1 ounce
|Onions , chopped|
|3 lb |
1. Saute onions and celery in oil until tender.
Step Two To Prepare Meatloaf
|1 1/2 lb|
2. Place bread in large mixing bowl and add milk mix thoroughly until smooth.
3. Add eggs,celery,onions and seasonings.
4. Add beef and mix thoroughly.If mixture is too moist adjust consistency by adding bread or cracker crumbs.
5. Form in 3 lb loaves.Place in lightly greased roast pan and lightly oil outside of loaves.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 350° F for 1 ½ hours.