Pork Steak Hawaiian
This pork steak hawaiian is a delicious stake which is prepared by using the best cooking techniques by the combination of pullman ham,pineapple slices and Maraschino cherries
Scale : oz=1 ounce tsp= teaspoon
YIELD : 50 portions EACH PORTION: 4 oz. ham , 1 pineapple slice
Step One To Prepare Pork Steak Hawaiian
1. Place ham steaks on lightly oiled sheet pan .Place under broiler at high point for 3 minutes.Turn ham and repeat process.Remove from broiler and keep hot.
Step Two To Prepare Pork Steak Hawaiian
Butter for sheet pan
(2) Pineapple slices 50
(3) Sugar 8 oz
(4) Cinnamon 1 tsp
2 . Place pineapple slices on buttered sheet pan.Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple.Place pineapple under broiler and glaze.
Step Three To Prepare Steak Hawaiian
|3. Place pineapple slices on ham steak to serve.Place a maraschino cherry in center of pineapple ring.|
Roast Loin Of Pork
Scale lb=pound tsp=teaspoon oz= 1 ounce pt=16 ounce qt=32 ounce
YIELD: 50 portion EACH PORTION: about 6 oz
Step One Roast Loin Of Pork
|Pork loins |
|30 lb |
1. Remove chine bone leaving ribs in.Remove tenderloin for other dishes.Place pork
in greased roasting pan ; rub outside of each loin with salt,pepper, rosemary and sage.
2. Place in oven preheated to 350°F for 1 hour.
Step Two To Prepare Roast Loin Of Pork
3. Turn loins , add ,mirepoix ; roast for 1½ hours.When meat is done ,remove from pan
and place in clean storage pan.Cover with clean damp towel and hold in warm place.
Step Three To Prepare Roast Loin Of Pork
|Bread flour |
or beef stock hot
|10 oz |
4. Pour about 10 oz. fat from roast pan into a sauce pan ; add flour to make roux.Cook
for 10 minutes.,browning lightly.
5. Place pan in which meat was roasted on range and add stock .Scrape bottom of pan
to loosen little brown particles known as fond.Simmer until mirepoix is tender.Strain
and bring to boil again.Carefully skim off fat.
6. Add strained stock to cooked roux, stirring until thick and smooth.Strain again
through fine china cap and adjust seasoning cap and adjust seasoning.Hold for service.
7. Slice meat between ribs and serve with 2 oz ladle of gravy poured around meat