Scale lb=pound oz=1 ounce gallon=3.78 liters pt= 16 ounce
YIELD:50 portions EACH PORTION:about 5 oz,meat and sauce
| Tenderloin tips, fat|
1 . Slice tenderloin tips on the bias.
(link to brown
sauce recipe is
given below this
Red Pepper (julian
2. Wash mushroom and slice thoroughly lifting mushrooms from water rather than pouring water off Fine particles of mushrooms will be avoided and dirt will also remain in bottom of pan.
3. Saute shallots, mushrooms and red pepper in butter and combine with hot brown sauce.Add burgundy wine and adjust seasoning.Simmer slowly while preparing tenderloin tips
4. Heat oil to smoke point and cook tenderloin tips quickly in large frying pan or sautoir.Brown nicely but do not cook well done.
5. Mix cooked tips (draining oil) with mushroom sauce.Bring to boiling point without scorching remove from heat.
6. Serve casseroles.Dip small toast point in melted butter and chopped parsley.Insert toast points deep into casserole parsley end out.Provide both garnish and accompaniment.